Saturday, January 06, 2007

Note from Rhianne

Just to update you all on my current situation. The Company I was working for closed and I therefore lost that job mid November. Since then I have been working at Asda but on on a temporary basis - it was fun to see some of you in there - trust you were all jealous of my lovely lime green uniform :)
Anyway, will be starting a new job with effect from the 15th January but this will be full time so I will not be able to be with you for a while. I am hoping to back sometime after Easter this year but I will know more later in the year.
In the meantime, Joyce will be taking over as acting leader for the time being. I will still assist with monthly notes and some of the background work such as waiting lists, etc. If you have any queries, please see Joyce firstly and I am confident she will be able to help you. The team will be a little stretched during this team so please help us to help you, take cups back to the serving hatch when dealt with, pick up biscuits or playdough dropped on the floor and this will really make life a little easier.
I wish you all well - keep smiling and enjoy your morrnings with us.
Rhianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home